life is about choices . . .

Friday, 26 March 2010.
2:30 p.m.
Seksyen 2, Bandar Baru Bangi.


Life is about choices...
Life is all about making the right decision...
Life is not about what you decide for me...
But it is about what i decide for myself...

I can see a lot of opportunity...a lot of choices in front of me...
But which i decide to choose, is up to me...
I have the right to choose in my life...
I have the right to create my own destiny...
Maybe sometimes i made a mistake...
Maybe sometimes i made a wrong decision...
And maybe sometimes i chose the wrong way...
But that is my life...

Yes..i wish to change...
I want to be a better me...
Having a better life to live on...
But i don't want to give up on the things that makes me great...
I don't want to change the things that make people trust on me...and stay around me...
Because i am nobody without my friends...my family...
So that, i will find the best way to develop a better me...
I will find my own best method to re-brand SAKINAH HAWA...

My dad is right...
He said, "Sometimes we need to be brave to say NO to people."
And from now on...i will say NO to any single thing that don't suits me..

Don't worry...
I'm not as weak as you can see...
I'm a strong girl with a BIG HEART inside...
And i believe i will be a successful person in future without losing any great value of mine...
I believe...there's a way if there's a will...
InsyaAllah...

'x sanggup nak jadi sorang yg x kesian kt org laen...yes..money is important but it's not everything to achieve happiness and sweetness in life..'

No comments: